Medical instruments are used for diagnostic, monitoring and therapeutic purposes for a variety of indications. These instruments are commonly used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and healthcare set ups. Some medical instruments can also be used at home to monitor and detect any progress.
Smart Medical Buyer’s range of medical instruments includes:
1. Blood Pressure Monitors – Blood pressure monitors allow for routinely monitoring of blood pressure. It can be digital or manual and may also be able to measure other parameters
2. Diagnostic Sets – Diagnostic sets are assembled using various medical diagnostic equipment and instruments. Common diagnostic instruments include ophthalmoscopes, retinoscopes, sphygmomanometers, stethoscopes and magnification & illumination products. These diagnostic instruments and devices help a physician make the first diagnosis when a patient presents with the symptoms
3. Digital/clinical thermometers
4. Foetal Heart Monitor/ Doppler – Foetal heart monitors are handheld ultrasound monitors used to hear an embryo’s or fetus’s heartbeat. The waves of the foetal heart monitor are about 40 times lower than that of an ultrasound machine. The foetal heart monitor works on the principle of doppler’s effect. The foetal heart monitor emits ultrasound waves into the area and the foetal heart reflects these waves. The change in frequency is detected by the foetal heart monitor and then transformed into sounds
5. Stethoscope – Stethoscopes are ausculatory devices used to hear sounds like heart beats, intestinal movements, breath sounds etc.
6. Ophthalmoscope – An ophthalmoscope is a medical device used to perform an ophthalmoscopy. An ophthalmoscopy is essential to determine the health of the retina, optic disc and vitreous humor
7. Otoscope – Otoscopes are medical devices used to view and examine the ear canal and tympanic membrane. An otoscope consists of a handle and a head. The head consists of a light source and a simple low-power magnifying glass. The distal part of the otoscope consists of an attachment for disposable plastic ear specula. The lens is usually removable to allow insertion of instruments through the specula for retrieval of foreign bodies or earwax and accumulated dead skin cells
8. Pulse Oximeter – Pulse oximeters are lightweight monitors which attach to a fingertip to measure the amount of oxygen carried in the body
9. Retniscopes – Retinoscopes are optometry devices which are used to shine light into a patient’s eye and observe the reflection off from the retina to measure the refractive error in the eye. The working principle of retinoscopy is Focault’s principle. Retinoscopes are used in optometry to detect any regular or irregular astigmatism, accommodative abilities, estimate the refractive error in an objective manner and detection of opacities and latent hyperopia
10. Weighing scale – These scales are used to measure the weight of a person
11. Wellness Monitor – Technologically advanced wellness monitors measure various activity parameters to monitor the overall health of the patient. They come equipped with cloud storage
Buy medical instruments on Smart Medical Buyer at the best prices online in India
Smart Medical Buyer offers medical instruments from leading manufacturers such as BPL Medical, Heine, Welch Allyn, 3M Littmann, Romsons, Omron and Niscomed. The easy search and ordering process and quick turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience.