BPL Accudigit Infrared Digital Thermometer - Dual Mode
ATPL ADK Abdominal Drainage Kit
Romsons Tempteller Plus Thermometer
Romsons Romo ADK Abdominal Drainage Kit
Enbee Flexible Digital Thermometer
Niscomed Digital Thermometer
Male External Catheter
Urethral and Nelaton Catheter
Colostomy Bags & Kits
Adult diapers are disposable diapers that are meant to be worn by any person who has a larger body than that of a toddler or infant. These are meant to be used for adults who are suffering from conditions like faecal & urinary incontinence, paralysis or any other type of mobility limitation, digestive disorders and dementia. In such conditions people are not able to exercise normal control over urinary discharge and bowel movements and therefore find utility in adult diapers to maintain hygiene. Adult diapers are also worn by those, whose occupational needs restrict them the use of toilets and rest rooms for long periods such as aircraft pilots, astronauts and the like. In healthcare environments it is advisable to refer to adult diapers as briefs and not as diapers to maintain the dignity of the afflicted person.
What should one look at in deciding on buying Adult Diapers?
- Cost effectiveness is an important aspect for those who have to use adult diapers over a long period of time as diapers will have to be changed multiple times a day
- Neutralization of odour has to be effective so as to not inconvenience those around the person wearing the adult diaper and it has been noticed that less odour works well for the confidence levels of the afflicted person
- Absorption capacity which shall depend on the duration of wearing the adult diaper and type of incontinence. Generally, lighter diapers will offer lower absorption levels and those with higher absorption levels are bulky
- Personal preferences
- Size is an important element while buying adult diapers. One should go for a size which gives a tight but comfortable fit
- Gender specific adult diapers are also available given the differences in the urinary flows between men and women
Buy Adult Diapers at great prices on Smart Medical Buyer
Smart Medical Buyer offers adult diapers from Romsons and Wetex in 3 sizes – medium, large and extra large. Romsons diapers are available in two variants – Dignity and Majesty. As a hospital or nursing home, you may require adult diapers for patients with incontinence and mobility limitations and to ensure that hygiene levels are maintained. You can buy adult diapers in all small and large quantities on Smart Medical Buyer at the lowest prices available online in India. We have a next day despatch for this product.
Subscribe for the latest industry updates and exclusive offers
Leave us a message
Reg. Address: 97 Engineers Enclave,Pitampura, Delhi-34, India
Copyright @ 2017. Allumer Medical Pvt. Ltd.(CIN No.: U33110DL2014PTC268297)All Rights Reserved.
For any queries, contact Asik Das (firstname.lastname@example.org)