Drug Eluting Balloons (DEB) are angioplasty balloons covered with drugs which are released into the vessel wall when the balloon inflates.
The Coronary Drug Eluting Balloon Features -
1. The Coronary Drug Eluting Balloon increases the antirestenotic therapy options by treating restenosis
2. Impact Falcon from Medtronic is the only Drug Eluting Balloon in today's market that uses a naturally occurring molecule (urea) as a drug carrier instead of a foreign molecule such as contrast
3. The balloon's unique FreePac coating combines urea and paclitaxel molecules into a single compound
4. FreePac helps in increasing drug solubility and optimal diffusion into the vessel wall
5. Rapid, short-term drug delivery within 3 to 60 seconds
6. Continued antirestenotic protection for 28 days
7. Alleviation of potential risks involving allergic reactions and toxicity
8. Available in diameters (in mm): 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75 & 4.00
9. Available in lengths of 14 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm & 40 mm
BUY CORONARY DRUG ELUTING BALLOON AT LOWEST PRICE FROM SMART MEDICAL BUYER
Buy coronary drug eluting balloon from Smart Medical Buyer at lowest prices and a wide variety of options which you can choose according to your needs. The easy search and ordering process and quick turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience. SMB’s range of drug eluting balloon includes those from MEDTRONIC.