- Covidien V-Loc 90 device is a barbed monofilament mid- term absorbable suture with an absorption profile of 90 days.
- These sutures are composed glycomer 631 which has a composition of glycolide, diaxanone, and trimethylene carbonate. These sutures are uncoated and available in violet colour or undyed.
- Secure tension distribution over wounds
- Faster closure of wounds when compared to standard techniques of suturing
- Secure knot tying eliminating the need of third hand
- The in- vivo tensile strength retention of Covidien V-Loc 90 Suture is two weeks
4.Indications for use
- These sutures are frequently used in inguinal herniography , nissen fundoplication, open dermal closure, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy. Covidien V-Loc 90 Device can be used as an alternative to Biosyn Sutures, Caprosyn Sutures, Monocryl sutures, Polysorb Sutures and Vicryl Sutures.
5.Compatible Needles -
Covidien needle recommended for use with Covidien V-Loc 90 Device is Surgalloy. These sutures are manufactured in 4-0 USP to 2- 0 USP.
Smart Medical Buyer has the largest catalogue of sutures and surgical supplies at best prices online in India
Smart Medical Buyer has superior sourcing for sutures in all fields of surgery including obstetrics and gynecology, cardiovascular surgery, ophthalmology, urology, plastic surgery and orthopedics. Smart Medical Buyer has a range of absorbable and non-absorbable sutures, synthetic and natural sutures, coated and uncoated sutures and monofilament and multifilament sutures available on one platform for you to compare and choose from. The easy search and ordering process and quick turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience. SMB’s range of surgical sutures includes those from Covidien, Ethicon, Fine Surgicals and Sutures India. SMB offers the most attractive prices online for sutures in India. Sutures are regulated products and are available for sale on SMB to medical professionals and healthcare provider establishments only on the completion of our KYC process.