Heine Beta 200 3.5V Fiber Optic Otoscope with USB Handle
- 3.5V Otoscope
- Fiber Optic Illumination
36 % OFF
Heine Beta 200 Fiber Optic LED Otoscope
- LED Otoscope
- Fiber Optic Illumination
32 % OFF
Heine Mini 3000 LED Fiber Optic Otoscope with Handle
- LED Otoscope
- Fiber Optic
37 % OFF
Heine Mini 3000 Otoscope with Handle
- Mini Otoscope
- With Plastic Handle
39 % OFF
Medtronic Shruti ENTraview Otoscope
- Android Phone Based
- Rechargeable Battery
Welch Allyn 2.5V Fiber-Optic Pocket LED Otoscope Set - Black
- Part No. 22870-BLK
- Colour: Black
Welch Allyn 2.5V Fiber-Optic Pocket Plus LED Otoscope Set - Blueberry
- Part No. 22880-BLU
- Colour: Blueberry
Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope
- Part No. 23920
- Fiber-Optic Otoscope
Welch Allyn PocketScope Otoscope
- With Throat Illuminator
- Detachable Head
Otoscopes for use at Hospitals, Operation Theaters, Nursing Homes and Clinics available on Smart Medical Buyer
Otoscopes are medical devices used to view and examine the ear canal and tympanic membrane. An otoscope consists of a handle and a head. The head consists of a light source and a simple low-power magnifying glass. The distal part of the otoscope consists of an attachmentfor disposable plastic ear speculas. The lens is usually removable to allow insertion of instruments through the specula for retrieval of foreign bodies or earwax and accumulated dead skin cells.Otoscopes can be wall mounted or portable. The otoscopes can work on three sources of power: rechargeable batteries, permanent connection to a battery source or disposable batteries.The otoscope lights also have three variants: direct light, indirect light and fiber optic.
How to choose an Otoscope?
Various factors should be taken into consideration while buying an otoscope for clinical practice.
1. The Power Source - Depending on whether you need a stationary or portable power source, you should choose an otoscope which matches your clinical routine
2. The Size - Otoscopes are available in multiple sizes and a size suitable to your requirement should be chosen. Otoscopes are available in pocket sized variants and standard sizes. The pocket sized variant is often limited in features
3. The Functions - Many otoscopes have rheostats, insufflations ports and removable lens which add to the properties of the otoscope. Added functions make the otoscope more efficient but may also raise the price of the device
4. Type of Specula - A specula can be non removable or disposable. Non-removable speculas are harder to maintain as they need constant disinfection, while disposable speculas can be discarded after single use
5. Storage and Transmission of Information - Some otoscopes can capture, store and share photos of the examination. These features allow for better documentation for chronic cases and to monitor the progress of recovery during treatment
6. Internet Connectivity - Some otoscopes have internet connectivity which enables a faster transfer of information
7. Illumination - The illumination provided by the bulb is an important factor while choosing an otoscope. A halogen bulb provides the least illumination while a LED bulb provides the most illumination
8. The Cost - Otoscopes are available at various prices depending on their features and specifications. Technologically advanced otoscopes are usually costlier
Otoscopes available online in India at the best prices from Smart Medical Buyer
Smart Medical Buyer has superior sourcing ensuring the lowest possible prices for customers. Smart Medical Buyer has Otoscopes having various features, specifications and prices. The easy search and ordering process and quick turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience.
Reg. Address: 97 Engineers Enclave,
Pitampura, Delhi-34, India
Copyright @ 2017. Allumer Medical Pvt. Ltd.
(CIN No.: U33110DL2014PTC268297)All Rights Reserved.
For any queries, contact
Stefy James (email@example.com)
Your email has been sent.In case you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder.
We will then send you an email to create a new password.