Anaesthesia Face Mask
Breathing Filter/ HME Filter
Buy Spirometer/Lung Exerciser Online on Smart Medical Buyer
What is Spirometry?
Spirometry is a simple test used to understand how well the lungs function by measuring the amount of air inhaled, exhaled and the pace at which this happens. More technically speaking, it is one of the simplest Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT). Spirometry is used to diagnose a host of breathing disorders like Asthma, COPD, etc. It is also used to track recovery from a chronic lung condition. A Spirometer is a device used to perform the Spirometry test. It is also known as Respirometer or Lung Exerciser and measures the volume of air inhaled and exhaled by the lungs. Different types of Spirometers are - Fully Electronic, Incentive, Peak Flow Meter, etc. Following are the cases when it is used:
1. To diagnose lung diseases
2. To check lung function before planned surgeries
3. To assess the effect of medicines taken to treat pulmonary disease
4. To measure effects of exposure to harmful chemicals or pollutants on the lungs
5. To track progress of lung disease treatment with a Lung Exerciser
How to use a Spirometer to do lung exercises to increase lung capacity?
An Incentive Spirometer used to help patients improve their lung capacity and lung function. It is generally used by patients who have had a surgery that impedes lung function. Following are the steps of using a lung exerciser and how to increase lung capacity:
1. Put your mouth tightly around the mouthpiece
2. Inhale gradually and deeply and try to raise the three balls as high as possible, and keep them there for at least three seconds
3. Now take the mouthpiece out and exhale normally
4. Repeat this 5-10 times every two hours or as directed by your doctor
Popular Respirometers available online on Smart Medical Buyer
Both the regular incentive spirometer as well as digital spirometers are available on Smart Medical Buyer from companies like Romsons, Bellcross, Alpha Therapeutics, Niscomed, etc. We provide same day dispatch for this item along with attractive Spirometer prices to help you choose the best spirometer for home or hospital use. You can also buy a host of other Respiratory Supply products like CPAP Masks, Mucus Extractors, Oxygen Masks, Endotracheal Tubes, etc. on Smart Medical Buyer.
Leave us a message
Reg. Address: 97 Engineers Enclave,Pitampura, Delhi-34, India
Copyright @ 2017. Allumer Medical Pvt. Ltd.(CIN No.: U33110DL2014PTC268297)All Rights Reserved.
For any queries, contact Stefy James (email@example.com)