3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue 2119
|High acoustic sensitivity||Standard chest-piece||Caribbean Blue Tube||3 Years Warranty|
- High acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance
- Floating diaphragm: hear high or low frequency sounds
- Single-lumen tubing: Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains
- Non-chill rim for patient comfort
- Three-year International warranty provides greater peace of mind
- Caribbean Blue tube colour with a standard chest-piece
Package contains an extra non chill sleeve
Technical Specifications for New Classic II:
|Acoustic Performance||7 (1-10 Scale)|
|Ideal for||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Design||Double Sided/Machined Stainless Steel|
|Tube Design||Single Lumen Tubing|
|Weight / Length||105 grams - 28inch|
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of smaller patients
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope is equipped with double-sided chestpiece that gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse
- The dual-sided chestpiece with smaller 3.3 cm diaphragm is ideal for paediatric patients
- The Classic II paediatric stethoscope is made in the USA and is supported by a three-year warranty
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope's versatile chest-piece is designed in a way to provide high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and an open bell
- Light pressure on the diaphragm allows the user to hear lower frequency sounds, firmer pressure allows you to hear higher frequency sounds
- The The 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope has soft-sealing eartips that provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- The chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing,less angular shape
- The 3M Littmann Classic II stethoscope is equipped with next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol provides for longer tubing life
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component to help protect human health and the environment
- The stem features an open side indicator
- The length of the tube is 28 inch
- The stethoscope is available in Caribbean Blue tube colour with a standard chest-piece
- Product Video : 3M Littmann Classic II Product Video
- Littmann Classic Stethoscopes:
For engraved stethoscopes,
- we offer a full exchange on products only in case of a manufacturing defect.
- products cannot be returned/ replaced/ refunded once engraved.
For non-engraved stethoscopes:
- Returns for items are applicable for products in their original packaging and not damaged within 7 days of the delivery date
- A credit note or replacement is arranged as per the customer's requirement.
- Refunds are only processed only in case of product defects and damage and the refund is credited back to the bank account in 3-4 business days.
- All return pickups are arranged and paid for by Smart Medical Buyer
Furthermore, In case of repairs and manufacturing defects, Smart Medical Buyer will extend full support in resolving the query by liaising with 3M Littmann Service team.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 1,500. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 1,500*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 1,500 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.