Hillrom Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor - 71WT‐2
|Set Contains 4 Items||Part No. 71 WT‐2||Gross Weight: 3.25 kg||2 Years Warranty|
- The set includes:
- The Hillrom Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, digital respiration rate, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations
- The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency
- Its upgradeable design and custom configurations include optional wall unit integration, industry-leading thermometry and pulse oximetry choices, connectivity and other mounting/mobility options
- In addition, the Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently
- SureBP technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds
- Spot-check respiration rate digitally with Masimo RRp sensor technology
- The device comes with single sign-on options, including integration with Imprivata, available for quick, secure clinician login
- The machine allows for customizable workflow options for documenting patient observations (ie. Is & Os, Pain Scale) and vitals modifiers (ie. BP cuff location)
- The Connex spot monitor comes with 2 years of manufacturer's warranty
- Patient Monitoring systems are designed to help to enhance patient care and improve clinical performance. This comprehensive solution fits securely into the hospital's IT environment to capture timely patient data and feed it securely to the EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- A patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one or more monitoring sensors, a processing component, and a screen display (also called a "monitor") that provide and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs like body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, etc..
- Patient monitoring systems are used in hospitals, nursing homes, emergency care centers and health care setups to monitor and review the vital physiological signs of a patient.
- Most patient monitoring systems are able to monitor the patient’s respiration, oxygen saturation in blood, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure, electrocardiograph, body temperature, etc.. Various sensors and electrodes are used to measure these signs including the ECG electrodes, SpO2 finger sensor, blood pressure cuff, temperature probe, etc..
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.