- The 1Mile Examination Gloves are water resistant and mould perfectly to hands for increased comfort
- These exam gloves consists of superior materials and unique construction that allow dexterity while still being a tough durable glove that will not tear during medical treatment
- These examination gloves are lightly powdered
- These powdered exam gloves helps in preventing both the patient and medical professionals from germs and infections
- 1Mile powdered examination gloves allows to prevent the spread of contamination, disease and infections among healthcare professionals and patients
- These non allergic examination gloves are comfortable to wear and are highly durable
- These fully textured exam gloves are ambidextrous and prevents any roll backs
- The barrier protection examination gloves from 1Mile are made available in a highly secure packaging
- These gloves comes with a smart pulls dispenser box which makes it convenient to pull up the gloves and repack the box to preserve other gloves in good condition
- The examination gloves are available in Medium size
- These exam gloves come in a standard packing of 100 gloves per box
- Examination gloves are medical gloves and are disposable gloves used during medical examinations and procedures to help prevent cross-contamination between caregivers and patients
- It is important to wear gloves when during medical examination because they protect our hands from infection and contamination
- Gloves create a barrier between germs and your hands. They help keep your hands clean and lessen your chance of getting germs that can make you sick. Wear gloves every time you will be touching blood, bodily fluids, bodily tissues, mucous membranes, or broken skin.
- It is recommended to not routinely wash hands with soap and water immediately before or after using an alcohol-based handrub. Do not use hot water to rinse your hands. After handrubbing or handwashing, let your hands dry completely before putting on gloves.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: