Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer Kit with 10+50 Strips
|For Blood Glucose Monitoring||Bluetooth Enabled||10 Year Warranty||Result in 4 Seconds|
ACCU-CHEK INSTANT GLUCOMETER KIT WITH 10+50 STRIPS
The Accu-Chek Instant blood glucose meter is one of the most accurate systems. The device allows for easy and accurate measurement with standards. The mySugr App provides effortless Bluetooth synchronization with mySugr diabetes management app. It is compatible with Apple and Android devices and gives a personalized logging screen. It helps to monitor your blood glucose level easily, get visual reassurance and personalize it to suit your goals with intuitive target range indicator.
- Effortless Wireless Synchronization: Once connected to the mySugr diabetes management app, the meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone
- Visual Reassurance with Target Range Indicator: With intuitive target range indicator, get visual reassurance and individualize it to suit your personal goals
- Standard: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfils ISO 15197:2013, EN ISO 15197:2015 standards of accuracy
- Memory Capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. The number of saved readings shown is up to 500 tests
- Sample Claims: Capillary, Venous, Arterial, Neonate
- Easy-Edge Test Strips: Accu-Chek Instant easy-edge test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip. It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient's finger
- Convenient Display: Accu-Chek Instant comes with a sleek and modern design along with easy-to-read BG numbers and a bright, backlit LCD display
HOW TO USE
Place the pinhole opening firmly against your finger, and press the yellow release button. This will lance your finger.
Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip when the flashing hourglass symbol appears.
Your test result appears with an arrow which indicates if your test result falls above, within or below the target range. The target range is represented by the green region of the target range indicator.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.