- The Acurate Pregnancy Test Kit is meant for in vitro diagnostic use only
- It is simple to administer, dip-and-read drug test designed to detect human chroionic gonadotropin (HCG) in urine
- It allows for results to be declared in just a few minutes
- The kit shows 99% accurate results
- They come in a standard packing of 40 kits per box
- Instructions to use:
- The pregnancy test can be performed at any time of the day; however, testing first morning urine is preferable
- Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container
- Remove the testing device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Hold the strip at the coloured end. (Do not touch the arrow end; do not touch the test window/the middle part of the strip)
- Holding the strip vertically, immerse the end of the strip with the arrows into the specimen. Do not immerse past the Max line
- Take the strip out when the sample has migrated to the test window (at least 5 seconds). Lay the strip (Max side facing up) flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface
- How to read results:
- Positive Result: One red line appears in the Control (C) region . No line appears in the Test (T) region.
- Negative Result: Two red lines appear. One red line should be in the control (C) region & another red or pink line should be in the Test (T) region.
- Invalid Result: Control (C) line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or Incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the Control line failure.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: