Airways Airoclean Standard Volume BVF/HME Filter
|Box of 10||Low flow resistance||High filtration efficiency||CO2 Montroring level,Port sterile package|
- The Airways Airoclean BVF/HME Filters are used in respiratory support equipment such as life support and human ventilation machines, fitted in the airway between equipment and patient
- The removal of bacteria from the air breathed in the hospital environment is critical in the protection of the patients, other hospital personnel and breathing support equipments
- Airways Aeroclean filters utilize hydrophobic membrane & synthetic media that provides barrier & electrostatic filtration with bacterial & vital removal effciency higher than 99.99% accompolished with extremely low resistance to airflow
- The HME filter keeps moisture retention and warming of inhaled air
- Airoclean filter design comes in different sizes with CO2 monitoring port,facilitating use on a wider range of patients
- The heat and moisture exchange filters are equipped with multiple features:
- Clear housing
- Low flow resistance High filtration efficiency
- High heat & humidity level
- CO2 Montroring level
- Port Sterile package
- The Airoclean BVF/HME Filters come in a standard packing of 10 units per box
- Breathing filters are used to offer outstanding validated filtration efficiency for use in anaesthesia and intensive care. These filters are designed for the protection of the patient, hospital personnel and the equipment from potential microbial contamination.
- Breathing filters and Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HME) help facilitate the normal warming, humidifying and filtering functions of the upper respiratory tract for a patient undergoing anesthesia or in intensive care. While heat and moisture exchangers regulate the inspired air by preventing the loss of moisture and heat, bacterial viral filters prevent transmission of hazardous particulate matter and microbes from the surrounding environment into the breathing system.
- The use of filters is recommended to reduce the risk of cross-infection during procedures involving anesthesia if the breathing system is used for more than one patient. HME filters also reduce the need for cleaning tubing and equipment, making them more convenient for healthcare personnel when compared to the use of active humidifiers. They are better-suited for short-term use (less than or equal to 96 hours) and during patient transfer.
- It is recommended to change the filter after each patient. The filters should be changed in every 24 hours if used on a single patient for a prolonged period.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: