Airways Surgicals Airovent T Humidifier with Tubing
|Box of 10||Compressible volume: 19 m||Ensures maximum comfort||Lightweight,Minimal protrusion|
- The Airovent T is a heat and moisture exchange device designed for use with spontaneously breathing patients with a tracheostomy tube
- The Airways Surgicals Airovent T Humidifier with Tubing is light in weight and is designed to ensure maximum comfort and minimal protrusion
- The humidifier helps in minimising the drag on the tracheostomy tube
- This humidifier captures heat and moisture on expiration and returns to the patient in inspiration thus reduces loss of heat and moisture during respiration
- It has a compressible volume of 19 m
- This Airovent T is an efficient heat and moisture exchanger to warm and humidify inspired air reducing the risk of tube blockage from encrustations with minimal resistance to flow
- Technical Details:
- Connector: 15F fit to ET or TT
- Moisture return mg H20/Lat 500ml Vt:27.0mg H2O
- Resistance at 60L/min: 102cm H2O
- Compressible volume : 19m
- Weight : 5 kg
- They come in a standard packing of 10 units per box
- Breathing filters are used to offer outstanding validated filtration efficiency for use in anaesthesia and intensive care. These filters are designed for the protection of the patient, hospital personnel and the equipment from potential microbial contamination.
- Breathing filters and Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HME) help facilitate the normal warming, humidifying and filtering functions of the upper respiratory tract for a patient undergoing anesthesia or in intensive care. While heat and moisture exchangers regulate the inspired air by preventing the loss of moisture and heat, bacterial viral filters prevent transmission of hazardous particulate matter and microbes from the surrounding environment into the breathing system.
- The use of filters is recommended to reduce the risk of cross-infection during procedures involving anesthesia if the breathing system is used for more than one patient. HME filters also reduce the need for cleaning tubing and equipment, making them more convenient for healthcare personnel when compared to the use of active humidifiers. They are better-suited for short-term use (less than or equal to 96 hours) and during patient transfer.
- It is recommended to change the filter after each patient. The filters should be changed in every 24 hours if used on a single patient for a prolonged period.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: