- The Airways Mapleson D Bain Circuit is a T piece breathing system
- The Bain Circuit is simple and safe to use
- These bain circuits come with a valve
- This anaesthesia bain circuit helps in supplying of fresh gases
- The Mapleson D Bain Circuit comes in a standard packing of 10 units per box
- A Bain circuit is an anaesthesia delivery system that connects a patient’s airway to the anaesthesia machine.
- It creates an artificial atmosphere through which a patient breathes in and out.
-Bain circuits use a high fresh gas flow to deliver anaesthetic gases to the patient’s airway and to wash out the exhaled carbon dioxide.
- An inner tube delivers fresh gases and an outer corrugated tube serves as the outlet for exhaled gases. A Bain circuit ensures that there is no re-breathing of the exhaled gases.
- Bain Circuit offered comprises co-axial modification of basic T-piece system which has been developed for facilitating scavenging of waste anaesthetic gases.
- As a tube carrying fresh gas, it travels inside the outer reservoir tube to endotracheal tube connector.
- Mapleson breathing systems are used for delivering oxygen and anaesthetic agents and to eliminate carbon dioxide during anaesthesia.
- They consist of different components: Fresh gas flow, reservoir bag, breathing tubes, expiratory valve, and patient connection.
- One of the best advantages of these bain circuits is that they are compact and inexpensive, they facilitate the scavenging of waste gases, have low dead space and offer low resistance to breathing.
- It is recommended to use a bain circuit with extreme care as it will be a major risk if in case the inner tube of the bain circuit breaks or is disconnected then the entire system turns into dead space.
- Components of a bain circuit include:
- A corrugated, flexible and low resistance tubing
- An expiratory valve which is located near the reservoir bag and is opened fully or partially depending on the type of ventilation that is being administered to the patient. Types of valves include the adjustable pressure-limiting (APL) valve and the Heidbrink valve which is a unidirectional valve.
- Reservoir Bags - The anti-static reservoir bags supplied vary in capacity depending on their use i.e. for adults or paediatrics. It can be easily removed to attach a ventilator hose allowing for mechanical ventilation.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: