- Includes: 40 Devices,1 package insert & 40 droppers
- Blood test that measures Hepatitis B Surface Antigen levels
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen is the earliest indicator of the presence of a Hepatitis B infection
- The HBsAg test is often used in STD screening as well as health screening for employment reasons
- Typically, a negative HBsAg means that the person does not have Hepatitis B. There are rare windows of time in which the HBsAg antibodies will have disappeared while long-term IgG antibodies have not yet appeared.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: