- The B-Fit Adult Diapers are highly absorbable adult diapers
- The adult diaper has a super soft inner cotton padding which gives a cloth like feel
- These B-Fit adult diapers has refastenable tapes that can be adjusted for a comfortable fit
- The adult diaper has a super absorbent gel core that keeps the surface dry for hours
- These adult diapers are unisex and can be used by both male and female patients
- The waist size for the Medium diaper is 28-44 inches
- These B-Fit adult diapers are available in the standard packing of 10 units per pack
- It is recommended to change the diaper daily to prevent diaper rash
- These are disposable adult diapers, and are popular incontinence products that provide convenience, comfort and confidence to the adult managing incontinence
- These are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or fecal matter, while ensuring that skin remains dry and odours are contained. Adult diapers usually come with elasticized legs and self-adhesive tabs to secure the disposable briefs and create a close fit.
- These B-Fit adult diapers can be used by adults who are bedridden, sick or handicapped or who are unable to attend nature calls during travel. These adult diapers are most commonly used by senior citizens or old age patients who suffers from sleepless nights due to excessive urination. These adult diapers are a perfect pick for people with fractured knee or leg or people suffering from any kind of leg injury. These diapers are also used for post operative and post pregnancy care or patients suffering from burns and trauma or for unconscious patients
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: