- Datt Softswab Sterile gauze swabs with x ray line -4s come in a basic unit of 4 swabs per pouch
- They are made from 100% cotton gauze fabric
- Swabs have folded edges which ensure that there are no loose threads
- They are sterilized using gamma irradiation and ethylene oxide (ETO)
- They are bleached with the help of hydrogen peroxide and de mineralized water
- They are indicated for use in operation theatres to absorb blood and for wound dressing
- Swabs are available in squares of 5cm, 7.5cm and 10cm and in 8 and 12 ply thickness
- 8 ply swabs are available in a standard packing of 30 pouches per pack and 12 ply swabs are available in a standard packing of 25 pouches per pack.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: