EasyFit Adult Diapers - Extra Large
|Waist Size: 44-65 inches||Wetness Indicator||1800 ml Absorption Capacity||Netted Channel,Non Woven Material|
- The EasyFit Adult Diapers have a soft non woven top layer
- The adult diaper has a netted channel for faster liquid absorption and wetness indicators which denote when the diaper should be changed
- The EasyFit Adult Diapers have convenient leg cuffs and leak guards for maximum protection
- They can absorb up to 1800 ml of liquid
- The EasyFit Adult Diapers are available in the standard packing of 10 units per pack
- The waist size for the Extra Large diaper is 44-65 inches
- It is recommended to change the diaper daily to prevent diaper rash
- These are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or fecal matter, while ensuring that skin remains dry and odours are contained. Adult diapers usually come with elasticized legs and self-adhesive tabs to secure the disposable briefs and create a close fit.
- These are disposable adult diapers, and are popular incontinence products that provide convenience, comfort and confidence to the adult managing incontinence
- These Easyfit adult diapers can be used by adults who are bedridden, sick or handicapped or who are unable to attend nature calls during travel. These adult diapers are most commonly used by senior citizens or old age patients who suffers from sleepless nights due to excessive urination. These adult diapers are a perfect pick for people with fractured knee or leg or people suffering from any kind of leg injury. These diapers are also used for post operative and post pregnancy care or patients suffering from burns and trauma or for unconscious patients
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: