Ethicon Endo Harmonic Wave Open Shears
|Ultrasonic Energy Devices||Compatible with Gen11||For Open Procedures||Single Patient Use|
- The Ethicon Endo Harmonic Wave Open Shears with Scissor Handle and Hand Control is a sterile, single patient use instrument consisting of a scissor handle housing assembly with hand control buttons
- The handle housing has an integrated audible/tactile mechanism for indicating full closure
- The instrument has a straight blade and clamp arm and is designed to function through an incision without the use of a trocar
- The instrument is 18 cm long with a shaft diameter of 8.5 mm and an active blade length of 18 mm
- The Harmonic WAVE instrument allows for the cutting and coagulation of vessels up to and including 5 mm in diameter
- These instruments are designed for use exclusively with a compatible Harmonic Generator and Hand Piece
- The Harmonic WAVE Coagulating Shears with Scissor Handle and Hand Control is indicated for soft tissue incisions when bleeding control and minimal thermal injury are desired
- The instrument can be used as an adjunct to or substitute for electrosurgery, lasers, and steel scalpels in general, plastic, pediatric, gynecologic, urologic, exposure to orthopedic structures (such as spine and joint space) and other open procedures
- The instrument is not indicated for incising bone
- The instrument is not intended for contraceptive tubal occlusion
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.