Ethicon Vicryl Plus Sutures USP 1, 1/2 Circle Reverse Cutting - VP2421
|Material: Polyglactin 910||Absorbable||Colour: Violet||Braided,USP 1|
- Needle Length: 40mm
- Suture Length: 90cm
- Colour: Violet
- Suture Type: Synthetic Braided
- Absorption Profile: Absorbable : 56 - 70 Days (Average 63 Days)
- Suture Diameter: USP 1
- Suture Material: Polyglactin 910
- Needle Description: 40mm, 1/2 Circle Reverse Cutting OS Needle
- Coating: IRGACARE MP - Triclosan (Anti bacterial)
- Tensile Strength: 75% retention at 14 days, 50% retention at 21 days, 25% retention at 28 days
- The coated Vicryl Plus Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/ or ligation, except for ophthalmic, cardiovascular and neurological tissues.
- It offers benefits in a range of surgical applications including:
- Predictable breaking strength retention (BSR) profile to provide support for 14 to 28 days while tissues heal
- Provides protection against colonization of the suture by bacteria commonly associated with SSIs, including Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Its multifilament design provides greater pliability than monofilament sutures and unsurpassed knot security
- Proprietary suture coating lowers tissue drag compared with standard braided sutures and ensures easy knot sliding and knot positioning
- Hydrolytic process elicits only a slight tissue reaction during absorption.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: