- The Friends Easy Adult Diapers are standard variants from the Friends family
- These adult diapers offer up to 8 hours of protection with high absorbency which turns fluid into gel
- This adult diaper from Friends features a wetness indicator
- The Friends Easy Adult Diaper is recommended by doctors for use by patients suffering from prostate disorders, piles, incontinence, urology disorders and diabetes
- These Friends Easy Adult Diapers are also meant for use by those persons who are paralysed, bed ridden or suffering from some form of disability
- These adult diapers have a non woven one way top that channel fluid into the absorbent pad and prevents it from backward flow
- The waist size for the Medium diaper is 28-44 inches
- The Friends Easy Adult Diapers are available in the standard packing of 10
- It is recommended to change the diaper daily to prevent diaper rash
- These are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or fecal matter, while ensuring that skin remains dry and odours are contained. Adult diapers usually come with elasticized legs and self-adhesive tabs to secure the disposable briefs and create a close fit.
- These Friends adult diapers can be used by adults who are bedridden, sick or handicapped or who are unable to attend nature calls during travel. These adult diapers are most commonly used by senior citizens or old age patients who suffers from sleepless nights due to excessive urination. These adult diapers are a perfect pick for people with fractured knee or leg or people suffering from any kind of leg injury. These diapers are also used for post operative and post pregnancy care or patients suffering from burns and trauma or for unconscious patients
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: