Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope with Handle
|LED Ophthalmoscope||Optimal Colour Rendering||LED Illumination||5 Different Apertures|
- The Set Contains:
- Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope
- 2-piece handle and head
- Plastic Handle (Supports AA Replaceable Batteries)
- Optional Rechargeable Battery With Mini Nt Table Charger (Sold Separately)
- The Heine Mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is a modern ophthalmoscope with maintenance-free LED illumination
- Its brightness and colour rendering are comparable with a HEINE XHL Xenon Halogen Ophthalmoscope
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is ideal for rounds and house calls
- It can be used with the mini3000 handle system
- The HEINE optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under examination and minimise the reflections
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is a full-function instrument with 5 different apertures: fixation star, large spot, small spot, hemispot, red-free filter
- The range of lenses are: 18 lenses from -20 D to +20 D
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is easy to use as ophthalmoscopy is possible without dilation of the pupils
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope has an attachment clip with integrated on/off switch
- It switches off automatically when returned to the pocket
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope comes with replaceable batteries of Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is easy to maintain and is flexible to use
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope is constructed with maximum quality with minimum dimensions
- It supports a high-performance LED which allows for bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with an excellent colour rendering
- The colour temperature is 4000 K, colour rendering index > 95 and > 90 rendering index of the colour red
- The device features an exclusive battery performance indicator. When the instrument is switched on, the maximum light intensity is shown, then the light intensity is regulated down to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery so you know when your batteries need changing
- The fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope supports an operation time up to 10 hours
- The batteries need to be changed less often and the rechargeable batteries last longer
- The Heine Mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope comes with 1 year of manufacturers warranty on parts and labor and a life time guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. For more information please visit: https://www.heine.com/en_US/support/warranty/
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.