Intersurgical i-gel O2 Supraglottic Airway Resus Pack
|Pack contains 5 items||Size: 3/4/5||12FG Suction Tube||Ease & speed of insertion|
- The i-gel O2 Supraglottic Airway Resus Pack is the innovative second generation supraglottic airway device from Intersurgical
- The first major development since the laryngeal mask airway, i-gel has changed the face of airway management and is now widely used in anaesthesia and resuscitation across the globe- Made from a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, i-gel has been designed to create a non-inflatable, anatomical seal of the pharyngeal, laryngeal and perilaryngeal structures whilst avoiding compression trauma
- These are available in 3 variants:
- Size: Large adult. Pack includes a size 5 i-gel O2 with orange hook ring, sachet of lubricant, airway support strap and a 12FG suction tube (90+kg)
- Size: Medium adult. Pack includes a size 4 i-gel O2 with green hook ring, sachet of lubricant, airway support strap and a 12FG suction tube (50-90kg)
- Size: Small adult. Pack includes a size 3 i-gel O2 with yellow hook ring, sachet of lubricant, airway support strap and a 12FG suction tube (30-60kg)
- Supraglottic airway devices (SADs) are devices that keep the upper airway clear for unobstructed ventilation. Laryngeal masks are a type of supraglottic airway which keep a patient's airway open during the state of unconsciousness and when the patient is under anesthesia. When the laryngeal mask is correctly placed, it sits above the glottis in the hypopharynx region.
- Supraglottic Airway Devices (SADs) comprise a vast group of tools designed to provide a means for ventilation, oxygenation and administration of anaesthetic gases during situations of respiratory arrest or in a patient who is submitted to a surgical procedure under general anaesthesia.The laryngeal mask airway (LMA) is an acceptable alternative to mask anesthesia in the operating room. It is often used for short procedures when endotracheal intubation is not necessary.
- How to insert a Laryngeal Mask Airway:
- First, Deflate The Cuff Properly
- Lubricate the Posterior LMA Surface
- Slight Flexion of the Head on the Neck Can Help
- How You Hold the LMA Matters
- Open The Mouth As Wide As You Can
- Insert As Far Back as Possible Until It Seats
- Be careful With the Tongue
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.