Medtronic Piton Y-Adaptor
|Piton Y-Adaptor||With hemostasis valve||Sterile||Single patient use|
- The Medtronic Piton Y-Adaptor is to be used to facilitate the use of catheters and guide wires during interventional procedures
- The Y-adaptor with hemostasis valve is designed to be used on a guiding catheter or dilatation catheter to control back bleeding and to provide a port for introduction of fluids into the interventional system
- This instrument is designed for use by physicians engaged in the practice of a specialised branch of medicine
- Improper tightening of the connection between the Y-adaptor and accompanying equipment may result in introduction of air into the vascular system
- The device is meant for single patient use
- Instructions to use Y-adaptor with guiding catheter:
- Thread the dilation catheter through the hole in the cap of the Y-adaptor
- Flush thoroughly to remove air
- Advance the dilatation catheter into the guiding catheter
- To join rotating connector of the Y-adaptor (with the dilatation catheter passing through it) to the guiding catheter, vigorously flush forward through the adaptor to remove air while allowing back bleeding through the guiding catheter. This will permit a fluid-fluid interface while the adaptor is attached to the guiding catheter.
- Instructions to use Y-adaptor with dilatation catheter:
- Attach the rotating connector to the hub of the dilatation catheter
- Flush thoroughly to remove any air that might be trapped in the device
- Insert the distal tip of the appropriate guide wire into the hub of the guide wire insertion tool. Insert the guide wire insertion tool through the Y-adaptor and advance the guide wire into the desired device
- Remove the guide wire insertion tool, and tighten down the Y-adaptor hemostasis valve until no back bleeding is ebident
- This device has been delivered sterile
- Thoroughly inspect the device prior to use to verify that no damage has occurred during handling
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.