Medtronic Resolute Onyx Coronary Drug Eluting Stent
|Continuous Sinusoid Technology||Novel MicroTrac Delivery System||Core Wire Technology||Enhanced Visibility|
- The Medtronic Resolute Onyx Coronary Drug Eluting Stent is an advanced workhorse DES ready for your challenging coronary cases
- It combines Continuous Sinusoid Technology and Core Wire Technology in a novel manufacturing process that offers thinner struts, exceptional deliverability, and enhanced visibility without compromising structural strength
- The Resolute Onyx DES further evolves the flexible stent platform achieved by Continuous Sinusoid Technology
- It features predictable performance with sustained structural and coating integrity, and minimal foreshortening, even at maximum overexpansion
- It has a platinum iridium core within a cobalt alloy shell which enhances radiopacity for more accurate stent placement
- The Resolute Integrity Zotarolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System is indicated for improving coronary luminal diameters in patients, including those with diabetes mellitus, with symptomatic ischemic heart disease due to de novo lesions of length ≤35 mm in native coronary arteries with reference vessel diameters of 2.25 mm to 4.20 mm
- Only physicians who have received adequate training should perform implantation of the stent
- Stent placement should only be performed at hospitals where emergency coronary artery bypass graft surgery can be readily performed
- Subsequent stent restenosis or occlusion may require repeat catheter-based treatments (including balloon dilatation) of the arterial segment containing the stent. The long-term outcome following repeat catheter-based treatments of previously implanted stents is not well characterized
- The risks and benefits of the stent implantation should be assessed for patients with a history of severe reaction to contrast agents
- Do not expose or wipe the product with organic solvents such as alcohol
- When drug-eluting stents (DES) are used outside the specified Indications for Use, patient outcomes may differ from the results observed in the RESOLUTE pivotal clinical trials
- Compared to use within the specified Indications for Use, the use of DES in patients and lesions outside of the labeled indications, including more tortuous anatomy, may have an increased risk of adverse events, including stent thrombosis, stent embolization, myocardial infarction (MI) or death
- Care should be taken to control the position of the guide catheter tip during stent delivery, deployment and balloon withdrawal. Before withdrawing the stent delivery system, visually confirm complete balloon deflation by fluoroscopy to avoid guiding catheter movement into the vessel and subsequent arterial damage
- Stent thrombosis is a low-frequency event that is frequently associated with MI or death.Data from the RESOLUTE clinical trials have been prospectively evaluated and adjudicated using the definition developed by the Academic Research Consortium (ARC)
- The stents are available in 9 lengths and 9 diameters
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.