Palindrome SI Silver Ion Antimicrobial Coated Chronic Dialysis Catheter
|Insertion Length: 19/23 cm||Overall Length: 36/40 cm||Box of 5||Silver Ion Antimicrobial Sleeve|Rs. 151,000.00(includes GST of Rs. 14,505.84)
Get SmartCash points on this purchase
- The Palindrome SI–Silver Ion Antimicrobial Coated Chronic Dialysis Catheter reduces microbial colonization on the external surface of the catheter in the subcutaneous tunnel tract
- The antimicrobial silver ions in the Palindrome SI–Silver Ion Antimicrobial Dialysis Catheter sleeve work to reduce the colonization of clinically relevant microbes on the external surface of the catheter in the subcutaneous tunnel tract
- The unique silver-polymer system delivers a controlled release of silver ions, which have been tested against a broad spectrum of recent clinical isolates and is specifically designed for the dialysis catheter environment
- This silver ion antimicrobial sleeve, situated between the cuff and the hub, is permanently bonded to the catheter surface to ensure durability
- It features an outer diameter of 14.5 Fr
- It provides consistent flow rates of 450mL/min, exceeding K-DOQI guideline recommendations for access flow rates while minimizing the size of the catheter insertion site
- The internal lumen design provides equal, consistent flow rates with low arterial and venous pressures
- The Silver ion sleeve is up to 99.999% effective against a broad spectrum of recent clinical isolates
- It minimizes microbial colonization on the catheter surface
- Its high tensile strength Carbothane material optimizes the inner diameter integrity, allowing for kink resistance, flexibility for placement and high flow rates
- It also allows for quick visualization during diagnostic imaging
- It is designed with a unique symmetric tip which allows continuous flow between dialysis treatments and reduces the likelihood of re-intervention
- The laser-cut surfaces are smooth and decrease the likelihood of positional occlusion and clot formation by minimizing debris attachment
- The side slots allow for flow through the catheter slot surface between dialysis treatments, which assists in keeping the tip patent
- The clear silicone extensions with thermoset memory which resist kinking and crimping with repeated clamping and use, reducing blood flow inhibition
- They come in a standard packing of 5 units per box
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.