Polymed Photofusion IV Set - DEHP Free
|For Photosensitive Drugs||With Purge Filter Cap||Latex Free||15 Micron Fluid Filter,Tube Length: 150 cms|
- The Polymed Photofusion DEHP Free IV Set is meant for Photosensitive drugs
- It protects light sensitive drugs from UV exposure and its harmful effects
- Its UV resistant tubing minimizes decomposition of the active ingredients of various drugs of oncology and antibiotics etc.
- It is PVC/DEHP and Latex free
- It has a transparent and flexible drip chamber to visualize the flow rate and has 15 micron fluid filter in drip chamber
- The set features a smooth roller clamp which facilitates easy, safe control and adjustment of fluid rates
- It is backed by a soft and kink resistant PVC tubing to ensure uniform flow rate
- The length of the tube is 150 cms
- The inner diameter of the tube is 3.0 mm and the outer diameter of the tube is 4.1 mm
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: