- The Romsons Triflon IV Cannula is designed with integrated 3-way stop cock which facilitates simultaneous infusion of fluids or additional medication
- The 3-way stop cock handle ensures smooth movement and facilitates easy line selection
- The cannula's design is rigid and sturdy with flexible wings for convenient manoeuvring
- The cannula facilitates multiple lines through single IV access
- The IV cannula has colour coded tap to regulate and identify the desired direction of flow
- The IV cannula has three radio-opaque stripes on cannula for X-Ray visualisation
- These IV cannulas are available in the size of 18G/20G and 22G
- They come in a standard packing of 100 units per box
- Intravenous (IV) cannulation is a process in which a cannula is placed inside a vein to provide access for multiple actions such as blood sampling, administration of fluids, medication, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy for cancer drugs and various other blood products. Complications such as hematoma, infiltration, embolism and phlebitis may occur during cannulation and healthcare providers should take precautions for the same.
- A needle is inserted through the skin of the patient into one of the veins. The needle is later removed, leaving just a tiny, thin, flexible tube inside your vein. The IV cannula is safely taped into place with the use of medical tapes. The IV cannula should not hurt when it is in place, and can be left in place for several days.
- IV cannulas are available in different gauge sizes and in general the smallest gauge should be used to effectively administer the fluid. This ensures that there is limited trauma to the vein. In case of emergencies, the larger sizes can be used for greater flow rates can be maintained for required fluids. The 2 way IV cannulas and 3 way IV cannulas are available with or without injection ports
- IV cannulas are used to perform the following functions:
- Regular blood sampling
- Monitoring and administration of intra venous fluids
- Administration of chemotherapy drugs through the IV route
- Channel for IV nutrition and IV control of radiologic agents such as those used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- CT scans (computed tomography) and nuclear imaging
- The cannula will be removed after your treatment ends. It is recommended to replace the cannula if it is not working properly. It should be replaced routinely if still in use every 72 hours.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.