- The Romsons Uro Cath is a 2 Way Foley Catheter suitable for Adult patients
- The 2 way foley catheter is made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer which eliminates the risk of encrustation
- The urinary catheter has a symmetrical large capacity balloon ensuring a straight tip for proper flow and good sphincter action thus preventing bladder leakage
- These indwelling catheters are provided with a coned distal end with burr free eyes for atraumatic intubation
- The hard valve of these urethral catheters ensures easy inflation and deflation of the balloon
- These foley catheters are colour coded for instant size identification
- These are available in the sizes of:
- 12FG with a balloon capacity of 5-15 ml
- 14FG with a balloon capacity of 30 ml
- 16FG with a balloon capacity of 30-50 ml
- 18FG with a balloon capacity of 30-50 ml
- 20FG with a balloon capacity of 30-50 ml
- 22FG with a balloon capacity of 30-50 ml
- 24FG with a balloon capacity of 30-50 ml
- They come in a standard packing of 50 units per box
- A Foley catheter is a thin, flexible and sterile tube which is passed through the urethra into the urinary bladder. Urine drains from the bladder into a bag which is attached to one of the lumens of the catheter. The catheter is held in its place with a balloon at one end which is filled with sterile water. A drainage system thus consists of the catheter and a urine collection bag. It is an indwelling catheter (it remains in the body for a considerable amount of time).
- These urinary catheters are most commonly used to assist people who cannot urinate on their own and are used to drain the bladder. These foley catheters are recommend for the patients who are suffering from Urinary incontinence (leaking urine or being unable to control when you urinate) Urinary retention (being unable to empty your bladder when you need to). These catheters are a perfect pick for the patients whose mobility is hindered due to paralysis or injury and toilet facilities cannot be used
- Empty the drainage bag before it is fully filled or in every 4 to 8 hours. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag.
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: