Romsons Dignity Adult Diaper (Medium)
|Size: Medium||Pack of 10||Waist Size: 28-48 inches||Advanced leakage protection|
- The Romsons Dignity Adult Diapers are meant for all-day protection from incontinence in both men and women
- These Romsons Dignity Adult Diapers are equipped with leg cuffs and elastic that provides a snug fit and ensures protection against leakage in the crotch area
- The Romsons Dignity Adult Diaper allows for advanced leakage protection as it has a combination of double layered super absorbent core, tissue and ADL embossed with channels to form a total absorbency system that significantly reduces the chances of leakage
- These Adult Diaper from Romsons also features a wetness indicator which fades the colour away when the diaper is wet. A regular changing routine is recommended to prevent diaper rash
- Its refasten able side tapes with landing guide allows repeated adjustments of tape tabs for proper positioning to achieve a comfortable fit
- The super absorbent core design consists of two layers of super absorbent pads which provide excellent urine retention. It absorbs wetness immediately and keeps the user dry and clean
- The Adult Diaper has an extra locking layer feature. It has a specially designed blue distribution strip to provide a sense of dryness to the skin, providing additional separation between wet diaper and the skin.
- These Adult Diapers are available in Medium size. It covers the waist size from 28 inches to 48 inches
- It is recommended to change the diaper daily to prevent diaper rash
- These adult diapers come in a standard packing of 10 diapers per pack
- These are disposable adult diapers, and are popular incontinence products that provide convenience, comfort and confidence to the adult managing incontinence
- These are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or fecal matter, while ensuring that skin remains dry and odours are contained. Adult diapers usually come with elasticized legs and self-adhesive tabs to secure the disposable briefs and create a close fit.
- These Romsons adult diapers can be used by adults who are bedridden, sick or handicapped or who are unable to attend nature calls during travel. These adult diapers are most commonly used by senior citizens or old age patients who suffers from sleepless nights due to excessive urination. These adult diapers are a perfect pick for people with fractured knee or leg or people suffering from any kind of leg injury. These diapers are also used for post operative and post pregnancy care or patients suffering from burns and trauma or for unconscious patients
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
- Rehabilitation products are not eligible for returns, refunds or replacements. In case of a manufacturing defect, damage in transit or incorrect product shipment, the product will be eligible for replacement only.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.