Sceptre Scepto Guard Surface Disinfectant
|Volume: 250 ml||For Covid 19 Hygiene||With Hand Sprayer||Aldehyde Free,Effective Against Virus|
- The Sceptre Scepto Guard is an Aldehyde free rapid surface disinfectant used for cleaning of surfaces and instruments
- This surface disinfectant is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- The colour of the disinfectant is transparent
- Available in 250 ml bottle
- Ethanol IP 10.0% w/w (Denatured with 1% diethylphthalate)
- 2-Propanol IP 9.0% w/w
- 1-Propanol BP 6.0% w/w
- Application areas:
- Electronic devices, Imaging machines, Respirators, Ventilators, Cardiac monitors, Emergency trolleys, CT Scanners, Haemo-dialysis systems, Operation tables, Lights, etc.
- Emergency disinfection of operation theaters in between surgeries, ICU, ICCU, NICU, etc.
- No disinfection to be done when combustible vapours are present in the room
- Hot surface must be cooled sufficiently before using Scepto Guard
- If electronic devices are in use, no switching action while disinfecting
- For best results, Ventilation should be kept low, or start after 5 minutes of applying
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: