Swasa N95 Face Mask - Pack of 5
|For Healthcare works / Patients||Suitable as Covid 19 Mask||99.9% BFE||PM 2.5 Compliant|
- An N95 mask or N95 respirator is a particulate-filtering face piece respirator that meets the U.S. National Institute for occupational safety and health. N 95 classification of air filtration, meaning that it filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
- The Swasa N95 mask allows for at least 99.9 percent bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Manufactured from high quality fabric, the mask is more comfortable & cooler to wear
- Suitable for the protection of both healthcare personnel as well as patients to keep all potential infections at bay
- Ear loop design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam and adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- The mask is reusable for up to 100 hours
- The washable mask expands for full coverage from top of nose to underneath chin
- Reduces inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles
- The mask allows for 100% breathablility thus offering superior comfort
- Compatible with a variety of protective eye wear and hearing protection,They come in a standard packing of 5 masks per pack
- The PM 2.5 compliant mask is CE, SITRA, FDA approved
- Swasa Press Coverage: https://swasa.in/swasa-in-news/
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.