- The Tynor Below Knee Compression Stocking provides effective and graduated compression
- These Below Knee Compression Stockings provide controlled compression to the legs to squeeze any abnormal backflow of blood towards the heart
- They compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins
- The anatomical shape of these compression stockings ensures snug fitting and optimal grip, but no localized constrictions
- The Below Knee Compression Stockings from Tynor are provided with a silicone line on top which ensures no slippage
- Its different compression classes ensure effective blood evacuation
- These Below Knee Stockings are designed with open toe design which makes it easy to wear and remove
- These Tynor Compression Stockings are US FDA approved, OEKOTEX and CE certified
- The Compression Stockings comes with an applicator, user manual, and CD for effective management of the disease
- The Tynor Below Knee Compression Stockings are available in Small (9.8-11.3") size
- Compression stockings are specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of, venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis, and thrombosis
- Compression stockings are specially designed to apply pressure to your lower legs, helping to maintain blood flow, and reduce discomfort and swelling.
- They may be prescribed if you have a condition that causes the poor blood flow in your legs, such as varicose veins, swollen and enlarged veins
- One should wear compression stockings during the day and take them off before going to bed as it is not recommended by medical professionals to wear these stockings while sleeping
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.