Datt Velpop Plaster of Paris (POP) Bandage
|Available in 2 sizes||Pack of 12 Bandages||Sets in 2-4 minutes||Rich creamy texture,Interlocked weave|
- Datt Velpop is a plaster of paris (POP) bandage that finds application in the immobilization of limbs with broken bones.
- Velpop is made from woven cloth and plaster of paris material
- Velpop is fast setting, conformable and stable and comes in a moisture resistant packaging that protects the bandage prior to usage
- The weave of cloth is interlocked to enhance plaster retention and degree of accuracy
- The setting time for the plaster is between 2 and 4 minutes
- Velpop is white in colour
- It is available in a standard packing of 12 bandages per pack in 2 sizes:
- 10cm * 2.7m
- 15cm * 2.7m
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: