Pregnancy Test Kit
Pregnancy Test Kit
Acon Pregnancy Test Kit
- Box of 40
- 99% accurate
75 % OFF
PREGNANCY TEST KIT
Pregnancy Test Kits are used to determine pregnancy by detecting the Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin ( hCG ). Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin is produced by the placenta and is detectable in urine about one week after the implantation and the level of hCG continuous to rise over the first trimester. The amount of hcg levels present in urine is directly proportional to the length of pregnancy. hCG is only present in detectable quantities in pregnant women and hence this test comes positive only if an embryo has been implanted in the endometrium.
The working principle of Pregnancy test kits is rapid chromatographic immunoassay for qualitative detection of hCG subunits in the sample. Two lines are used to determine the result.
To determine positive results, the specimen reacts with the specific antibody- hcG which forms a coloured line at the test region. Many doctors believe that a urine pregnancy test can be as accurate as a blood pregnancy test if performed according to the instructions. The major advantage of urine pregnancy test is that they can confirm pregnancy at home with great accuracy.
HOW TO USE
1. The testing device must be removed from the packaging
2. The test strip is immersed in urine collected in a clean specimen container with the arrow end pointing towards the specimen to be tested. This test is preferred to be performed in the morning as the hCG concentration is easily detectable in the sample. If the test kit has a window for urine, put the number of drops of urine mentioned on the packet in the window with a dropper. Do not flood the collection window with more urine than the packet has mentioned.
3. Take out the strip after at least 10 seconds (or time mentioned) from the specimen and let the test strip dry on a clean, flat and non absorbable surface.
4. Read the test results after the time mentioned on the package. Read the results within the time limit mentioned as reading a test result after prolonged time may produce false results.
5. Presence of two coloured bands indicates a positive result and presence of one coloured band indicates a negative result. In case of appearance of no lines, the test is considered invalid and has to be performed again with a new kit.
The result might be negative if the pregnancy is being tested too early. If a pregnancy is suspected, repeat the test again in a week. If there is a faint positive line on the pregnancy test, it is still considered a positive and the test is recommended to be performed again in a few days.
It is recommended to take the pregnancy test one week after the missed period for the most accurate results. If the pregnancy test is positive, get in touch with your obstetrician and gynecologist to further evaluate the pregnancy and take blood tests and ultrasound. Rarely, a urine pregnancy test can give a false positive or a false negative due to several factors such as expired test, test not taken according to the instructions or test taken too early.
BUY PREGNANCY TEST KITS FROM SMART MEDICAL BUYER AT THE BEST PRICE ONLINE
Smart Medical Buyer offers pregnancy test kits online at the best price online in India due to superior sourcing. We provide door step delivery to ensure you have the most convenient purchase experience. We deliver all across India and have a host of payment options to ensure that the buyer has the best experience when sourcing medical supplies. The easy search and ordering process and quick turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience. Smart Medical Buyer offers next day dispatch on pregnancy test kits.
Reg. Address: 97 Engineers Enclave,Pitampura, Delhi-34, India
Head Office: E - 46/ 10, Okhla Phase 2,Delhi-20, India
Copyright @ 2018. Allumer Medical Pvt. Ltd.
(CIN No.: U33110DL2014PTC268297)All Rights Reserved.
For any queries, contact
Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)