Vaku-8 Vacuum Blood Collection Tube - Heparin - Green
|Lithium/Sodium Heparin||Plasma Collection||Bicap||1/2/3/4/5/6 ml,Delivery in 30 Days|
- The Vaku-8 Blood Collection Tube system is use to collect blood directly into the tube during venipuncture and is a closed system. This is different from an open system wherein a syringe is used to collect blood and then the blood has to be transferred into test tubes.
- These blood collection vacuum tubes have a prefilled anticoagulant that prevents the blood from coagulating or clotting
- Vaku-8 blood collection tubes have a Bi-cap that is a butyl rubber stopper that seals the tube and is covered by a plastic cover to prevent laboratory personnel from coming into contact with the blood sample collected
- The Heparin tube is used for blood collection and anticoagulation for routine and emergency clinical biochemistry tests. It also finds some applications in blood rheology
- It is coated with Lithium Heparin and is also available in the Sodium Heparin coated variant
- The colour of the tube cap is Green
- It is available in capacity of 1 ml/ 2 ml/ 3 ml/ 4 ml/ 5 ml & 6 ml
- These products are manufactured on demand and the delivery lead time is 30 days
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: