Romsons Procare Adult Diaper - Large
|Size: Large||Pack of 10||Double Layered Absorbent Core||Advanced Leakage Protection,Wetness Indicator|
- The Romsons Procare Adult Diaper has an extra locking layer which provides additional separation between wet diaper and the skin
- These Adult Diapers from Romsons also features a wetness indicator which fades the colour away when the diaper is wet. A regular changing routine is recommended to prevent diaper rash.
- The Romsons Procare Adult Diaper is equipped with leg cuffs & elastic that provides a snug fit and ensures protection against leakage in the crotch area.
- Its super absorbent core design consists of two layers of super absorbent pads which provide excellent urine retention. It absorbs wetness immediately and keeps the user dry and clean.
- The combination of double layered super absorbent core, tissue and ADL embossed with channels, form a total absorbency system that significantly reduces the chances of leakage.
- Refastenable side tapes with landing guide allows repeated adjustments of tape tabs for proper positioning to achieve a comfortable fit.
- These Adult Diapers are available in the Large size and come in a standard packing of 10 diapers per pack
- These are disposable adult diapers, and are popular incontinence products that provide convenience, comfort and confidence to the adult managing incontinence
- These are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or fecal matter, while ensuring that skin remains dry and odours are contained. Adult diapers usually come with elasticized legs and self-adhesive tabs to secure the disposable briefs and create a close fit.
- These Romsons adult diapers can be used by adults who are bedridden, sick or handicapped or who are unable to attend nature calls during travel. These adult diapers are most commonly used by senior citizens or old age patients who suffers from sleepless nights due to excessive urination. These adult diapers are a perfect pick for people with fractured knee or leg or people suffering from any kind of leg injury. These diapers are also used for post operative and post pregnancy care or patients suffering from burns and trauma or for unconscious patients
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required: